Hello all you wonderful people~ I am taking a break from ACT practice and I am here to answer questions that some of you guys asked. (and more that I wanted to have some facts about me just in case you were wondering)
1. Hey hey. 🙂 okay sooooooo, what inspired you start blog writing? =] –adventuremanFJ
It’s not really a question of what but who 🙂
I have two awesome librarians at my school who I confided in about my passion for books and my aspirations to be a writer one day. So Mrs. Wang and Mrs. Kosanovich were really supportive and they said I should start a blog. So I went home looked up some blogging platforms and I chose WordPress and wrote my first post. From there I fell in love with blogging about my reads and also discovered bookstagraming. It’s really amazing how far I have come with blogging and bookstagramming, but it’s even more amazing how people can inspire you. So if you are interested in starting a blog or a bookstagram, don’t be afraid JUST DO IT. 😀
2. I love Q&A. Which is the most weird book that you have read? 😀 BTW, Congratulations. 100 is just a start, soon it will be 1000. 😉 😀 –rohitradicalreader
Thanks rohitradicalreader! ❤ 🙂 Ok the weirdest book that I have ever read has got to be The Program by Suzanne Young. A lot of people really liked this novel and the subsequent books in the series but the concept of the series just really confused me and made me cringe. I really did try to finish the book, but things just got wayy to weird.
Some Facts About Me (in no particular order):
- I SMELL MY BOOKS ~ I do and some books smell better than others. Texture of pages matters too.
- I really do love books more than I love people (sometimes XD )
- I use emoji’s way to often in posts and texts.
- I absolutely detest boys with terrible hygiene.
- I am a swimmer, used-to-be-runner, and a musician (I can sorta play drum set, and I can totally play clarinet)
- In my sparse spare time, I make my parents angry by checking out stuff on facebook, blogging, or taking pictures of books instead of doing hw.
- What mainly consumes my life outside of school stuff is marching band and my penchant for books.
- I really want to write a badass novel one day. (I’m kinda practicing now)
- With the exception of horror stories, I will fall in love with any book you give me as long as it is well written.
- The 1st series I fell in love with was Geronimo Stilton. I wrote him a letter and he never replied. D:< he crushed my soul. But thank God because otherwise I never would have escaped out of my obsession with this series.
- I met Julie Berry last week at musical practice because her kids go to my school O.O (and she has a new book coming out next month)
- I am 15 and I will turn sweettt 16 in a month ❤
- This is my 31st post! WHOHOO!
- And of course, I have a crap ton of homework to do and I am blogging. yay.
- My current read is Carry On by Rainbow Rowell! (my bookstagram is klari.boo)
If you guys have any other questions I will answer them in the comments below ❤